If you have suffered a personal injury following a collision with a vehicle and the driver does not stop or leaves the scene quickly – you can still claim compensation for your injuries. Such incidents are known as “Hit and Run” cases.
The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) is a non-profit organisation that was set up and is funded by UK insurers specifically for the purpose of helping hit and run accident victims.
The MIB will deal with your claim but subject to very strict criteria.
At Wrigley Claydon, we have over 30 years’ experience of helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve following accidents where they have suffered personal injury or financial loss. Call Shalish Mehta in our Personal Injury department on 0161 785 3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Intellectual Property Dispute: Shanks vs Unilever - 10th January 2019
- Yellow Belly beer brewery to end production - 20th December 2018
- Probert v Moore - 20th December 2018
- British microchip-maker Imagination Technologies calls off legal action against Apple - 13th December 2018
- Scotland is set to become the first country in the world with a minimum price for alcohol sales - 14th November 2018