Airbnb have revealed plans to crack the Asian market. Nathan Blecharczyk, a co-founder and the firm’s chief strategy officer, says it’s firmly focused on expanding in Asia-Pacific.
The region has roughly 60% of the world’s millennials i.e. young adults between the ages of 19 and 35 who are the fastest growing generation of consumers. However, only about 15% of Airbnb’s four million global listings are based in Asia.
Company merger advice Oldham
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- High Court granted permission to bring a claim under the Inheritance Act despite it being issued some 25 years after the deadline - 14th March 2019
- Monica Allen, whose mother tried to kill her twice, has won the right to claim criminal injuries compensation - 13th March 2019
- Ex-wife and children of late tech tycoon win £2m share of his fortune - 28th February 2019
- The Law Society has recently provided some further guidance in cases where a Will is disputed. - 25th February 2019
- Louboutin wins trademark battle against VanHaren - 24th February 2019