FirstGroup chief executive Tim O’Toole has stepped down with “immediate effect”, after the bus and train operator reported a huge full-year loss.
The company said lost £327m in the year to 31 March, compared with a profit of £152.6m last year.
The group also runs South Western Railway, the Heathrow Airport Connect service and First Bus, as well as the Greyhound in the US.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 624 6811 (Option 4) to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- High Court granted permission to bring a claim under the Inheritance Act despite it being issued some 25 years after the deadline - 14th March 2019
- Monica Allen, whose mother tried to kill her twice, has won the right to claim criminal injuries compensation - 13th March 2019
- Ex-wife and children of late tech tycoon win £2m share of his fortune - 28th February 2019
- The Law Society has recently provided some further guidance in cases where a Will is disputed. - 25th February 2019
- Louboutin wins trademark battle against VanHaren - 24th February 2019