FirstGroup chief executive Tim O’Toole has stepped down with “immediate effect”, after the bus and train operator reported a huge full-year loss.
The company said lost £327m in the year to 31 March, compared with a profit of £152.6m last year.
The group also runs South Western Railway, the Heathrow Airport Connect service and First Bus, as well as the Greyhound in the US.
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us. Call 0161 624 6811 (Option 4) to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Domestic Abusers still able to Cross-Examine Victims in Court - 31st May 2018
- FirstGroup Suffer Huge £327m Loss - 31st May 2018
- James Campbell, the only son of his late mother Sarah who was told by his late mother ‘it’s all yours’ is defeding a High Court claim for over half of his inheritance of £725,000 by his mother’s last boyfriend, Andrew Banfield. - 31st May 2018
- Judge Savages Every Party in an Appeal as Dishonest - 31st May 2018
- Shares in online grocer Ocado have increased after it struck a deal with US retailer Kroger. - 31st May 2018