A Vexatious Litigant is a person who often brings court cases with little chance of succeeding. The Attorney General can apply to the High Court to prevent this person from starting legal proceedings without permission.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020