Examination of a person’s premises (residence, business or vehicle) by law enforcement officers looking for evidence of the commission of a crime, and the taking (seizure and removal) of articles of evidence (such as controlled narcotics, a pistol, counterfeit bills, a blood-soaked blanket).
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019