High amount of Physical effort. labor, required to accomplish a specific action. Examples of labour intensive industries are agriculture, construction, and coal-mining industries. Larger portion of total costs is labor, compared to costs for purchase, maintenance, and depreciation of capital equipment. Also refer to capital intensive.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020