High amount of Physical effort. labor, required to accomplish a specific action. Examples of labour intensive industries are agriculture, construction, and coal-mining industries. Larger portion of total costs is labor, compared to costs for purchase, maintenance, and depreciation of capital equipment. Also refer to capital intensive.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020