A house survey will help you find out about the condition of the building you are buying and highlight any problems before you buy it. There are three types of surveys:
A condition report – assesses the physical condition of the property. Aimed at conventional properties and newer homes.
A home buyer report – as above plus a market valuation and insurance rebuild costs.
A building survey – in-depth analysis of the property’s condition. Includes advice on defects, repairs and maintenance. Essential for older buildings or if you’re planning major work.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020