A house survey will help you find out about the condition of the building you are buying and highlight any problems before you buy it. There are three types of surveys:
A condition report – assesses the physical condition of the property. Aimed at conventional properties and newer homes.
A home buyer report – as above plus a market valuation and insurance rebuild costs.
A building survey – in-depth analysis of the property’s condition. Includes advice on defects, repairs and maintenance. Essential for older buildings or if you’re planning major work.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019