1. In Accounting, this is the practice of disclosing all material facts truthfully and completely to avoid any misunderstanding. 2. In Patenting, this is the disclosure of all material facts to avoid any deviation that may render the patent null and void in the patent application.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020