Fixed Assets are the assets and resources needed to operate a business. They are not sold in normal business and can be land, property, equipment, vehicles, improvements and other items that are not normal business issues.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020