Falsa Demonstratio Non Nocet is a phrase meaning a false description does not vitiate or spoil. Most commonly applied to a wrong description of something in a legal document, usually a Will. This error will not necessarily void the Will if it can be determined from other facts in the document.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020