Falsa Demonstratio Non Nocet is a phrase meaning a false description does not vitiate or spoil. Most commonly applied to a wrong description of something in a legal document, usually a Will. This error will not necessarily void the Will if it can be determined from other facts in the document.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019