An Exclusive License is the certified allowance of a person or entity to conduct specified activities in a specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving specified goods and/or services. Certified allowance of another person or entity to conduct other specified activities in a different specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving different specified goods and/or services. As long as some aspect of what is allowed differs from one license to another, the exclusiveness of the license is met by the licensor or issuing agency. Copyright laws are an example of this type of license. The writer/owner has exclusive rights to market the written content. This does not prevent other writers from having the same rights, but to their own written content.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019