An Exclusive License is the certified allowance of a person or entity to conduct specified activities in a specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving specified goods and/or services. Certified allowance of another person or entity to conduct other specified activities in a different specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving different specified goods and/or services. As long as some aspect of what is allowed differs from one license to another, the exclusiveness of the license is met by the licensor or issuing agency. Copyright laws are an example of this type of license. The writer/owner has exclusive rights to market the written content. This does not prevent other writers from having the same rights, but to their own written content.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020