Equal Opportunity means each opportunity is available to everyone equally regardless of their age, race, sex, religion, political association, ethnic origin, and any other individual or group characteristic unrelated to ability, performance, and qualification. The pinnacle principle of non-discrimination. Adamant that education, employment, and advancement possibilities, as well as benefits, and resources, must be openly available to every citizen.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020