Equal Opportunity means each opportunity is available to everyone equally regardless of their age, race, sex, religion, political association, ethnic origin, and any other individual or group characteristic unrelated to ability, performance, and qualification. The pinnacle principle of non-discrimination. Adamant that education, employment, and advancement possibilities, as well as benefits, and resources, must be openly available to every citizen.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019