Environmental Liability is a principle-based obligation of a polluting party to pay for any and all damage the party caused to the environment. If damage can be tied to a specific party, this is a strict liability in some countries.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020