Disorder is the breakdown of peaceful and law-abiding public behaviour. A public order offence such as criminal damage, violent disorder, harassment and inciting racial or religious hatred, are all criminal acts. Someone accused of a disorder offence may face prosecution and/or trial.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020