The inability of a person to handle their own affairs, for instance through mental illness or a minor under 18 years of age, which prevents involvement in civil legal proceedings without representation.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020