A Code of Practice is the written guidelines of ethical standards given by an official body or a professional association to its members to help them comply with these standards. Also known as Code of Ethics or Code of Conduct.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020