A Caution is an official or legal warning, given by a Police Officer, to someone who has committed a minor offence but has not been charged. Can also refer to notice given to the Land Registry by a person with an interest in particular land to ensure that no action is taken in respect of the land without the person’s knowledge.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- My Doctor has suggested I need a Lasting Power of Attorney. Why might this be? - 22nd September 2019
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019