A Caution is an official or legal warning, given by a Police Officer, to someone who has committed a minor offence but has not been charged. Can also refer to notice given to the Land Registry by a person with an interest in particular land to ensure that no action is taken in respect of the land without the person’s knowledge.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020
- Wrigley Claydon’s Top Resolutions for 2020 - 19th December 2019