A requirement that may be imposed by a sentencing court as part of a community order or a suspended sentence order under the Criminal Justice Act 2003. It requires that the offender carries out a specified activity, typically one designed to make reparation to the victim or to make the offender less likely to reoffend (e.g. by acquiring basic literacy skills).
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020