Some private landlords can apply to a county court for a Accelerated Possession Order to evict tenants without the need for a court hearing. Can only be used if you are an assured shorthold tenant and you were given a written tenancy agreement when you first moved in. Your landlord has to first serve a valid Section 21 notice.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020