Some private landlords can apply to a county court for a Accelerated Possession Order to evict tenants without the need for a court hearing. Can only be used if you are an assured shorthold tenant and you were given a written tenancy agreement when you first moved in. Your landlord has to first serve a valid Section 21 notice.

The following two tabs change content below.
Rachel is an accredited member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, and joined the firm as a trainee in 1991. She initially worked within our Litigation Department where she gained considerable experience in dealing with contentious matters such as disputes over Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. As well as preparing the aforementioned, she deals with Estate Administration and Court of Protection orders.

Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)