A title that is acquired by the proprietor. This absolute title is free from any complications such as judgments or liens. It is the only title required for selling a property or getting a mortgage. It is often called a perfect title.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020
- Update on Probate applications in light of COVID-19 restrictions - 11th May 2020
- Cryptocurrency owners – have you made a will? - 9th January 2020