Abeyance In mean being in expectation. An estate will be in abeyance when there is no one to claim it. The law does anticipate that the heir will be found and the estate will no longer be abeyance.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020