Abbreviated Accounts is s simplified financial statement that a specific small firm is allowed to file. Almost half of active UK firms have abbreviated accounts for their companies. Another term for abridged accounts.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020