Abandonment of Value is when the amount earned if an investment is discontinued. The general rule for this situation is that if the amount received for scrap or salvage is more than the net present value (NPV) the project is abandoned.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- Time to Make a Will? - 17th December 2020
- Making a Will during the pandemic - 4th September 2020
- A Helping Hand - 19th June 2020
- Dying to be heard - 14th May 2020
- Government considers how wills should be signed in light of the COVID-19 situation - 11th May 2020