Singer Britney Spears father, Jamie Spears is suing a blogger, Anthony Elia, creator of the Absolutely Britney blog and social media accounts, for claiming that he has been mistreating his daughter.
Britney Spears was committed to a conservatorship in 2008 after her mental health breakdowns, which means that her father is legally responsibility for her finances and daily life.
Fans started accusing Jamie of mistreatment and Elia, recently accused Britney’s father of deleting positive comments from her Instagram to give her the impression she was doing worse than she is.
Jamie is suing Elia for falsely suggesting he and Britney’s team are ‘using her social media in a way to negatively portray her and do her harm.’
If you have been defamed or have been accused of making defamatory statements our Commercial Litigation solicitors will quickly and efficiently put your case together and act on your behalf. Call Vijay Srivastava or Shalish Mehta in our civil and commercial litigation department on 0161 624 6811(Option 6) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can advise you on the appropriate course of action and assist with any legal documents or proceedings that may occur.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Liverpool FC fail in move to trademark the word ‘Liverpool’ - 9th October 2019
- Rita Ora admits she ‘feared for her career’ during legal battle with her former record label, Roc Nation, which is owned by Jay Z - 26th September 2019
- French international footballer Nabil Fekir’s ex-agent takes legal action against Fekir - 25th September 2019
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Britain’s third-richest man involved in planning battle - 15th August 2019
- Mamadou Sakho sues WADA for £13m over drug test error - 11th August 2019