During March, we are working with Mahdlo to provide members of the public with an opportunity to access their Will preparation services, whilst at the same time raising funds to support them.
The scheme is running from the 5th to the 9th March inclusive. If you arrange an appointment with us during this period we will make no charge for the preparation of either a standard single Will or standard mirror Wills if a donation is made to Mahdlo.
A minimum donation of £100.00 is suggested for a single Will and £150.00 for mirror Wills.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please contact Rachel Damianou on 0161 785 3572, quoting ‘Mahdlo Will Week’, to arrange a convenient appointment.
Latest posts by Rachel Damianou (see all)
- World Suicide Prevention Day - 12th September 2019
- Probate centre cuts and closures - 26th August 2019
- What happens when a couple appear to die together and evidence fails to prove the order of their death? - 15th August 2019
- Living Well – 10th April 2019 - 28th March 2019
- A Pet is not just for Christmas - 3rd January 2019