The presenter, who co-hosts several shows with Declan Donnelly including I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here and Britain’s Got Talent, released a statement, asking for privacy “for both himself, Lisa and their immediate families”.
The couple met in 1994 when they were performing as singers on the Smash Hits tour in Newcastle. Lisa Armstrong is now a make-up artist on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing.
They were together for 23 years and married in 2007.
Lawyers have been instructed to negotiate a £31m divorce settlement.
Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Latest posts by Shalish Mehta (see all)
- Ski firm Sunweb faces legal fight over ticket refund plan - 28th May 2020
- Coronavirus: Watchdog threatens legal action on holiday and wedding refunds - 13th May 2020
- ‘Corona divorce’: A Japanese rental firm offers apartments to give couples time apart from their spouses - 30th April 2020
- EasyJet’s founder threatens to sue airline executives - 27th April 2020
- Section on Coronavirus Act 2020 introduced for Landlords - 16th April 2020