On 1 December 2017 the President of the Family Division, Sir James Munby, released a circular stating that he is proposing to pilot the Financial Remedies Court (FRC) concept in London, the West Midlands and South-East Wales. The pilot with start in February 2018. He envisages that further pilots will follow quite shortly.
Initially the FRC will deal with ancillary relief cases and this will be extended to all financial remedy cases dealt with in the Family Court or Family Division.
The FRC will function with paper files, as at present Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) is already working on transition by the FRC to a fully digitised model.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make the difficulty of a family situation a little easier. We are experienced family court lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup, Olaide Awogbile or Corinne Bailey-Brown in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017
- The last tango for dancing duo? - 12th December 2017