Profits at Sir Philip Green’s retail empire, which includes Topshop, dropped by 79% last year.
The failure of BHS and tough competition in the clothing market contributed to the poor performance.
A report filed with Companies House by Taveta Investments showed pre-tax profits to £36.8m, down from £172.2m the previous year.
Taveta is the holding company of Arcadia which also owns Miss Selfridge, Burton, Evans, Wallis and Dorothy Perkins.
Taveta said Brexit had caused economic uncertainty and the fall in sterling had affected its results.
Commercial solicitors Oldham
If you are considering a company merger, acquisition, takeover or joint venture or are in the midst of a shareholder dispute or share capital transaction or need business advice please contact us.
Call 0161 785 3573 to speak to John Porter and Soibi Iketubosin in our Company/Commercial Department or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by John Porter (see all)
- Toys R Us on brink of administration - 8th January 2018
- Talk over sale of Newcastle Utd as owner Ashley meets investment firm - 22nd December 2017
- GVC gambles on Ladbrokes Coral takeover - 15th December 2017
- UK retail sales up in October against last year - 22nd November 2017
- Profits down but sale up for Sainsbury’s - 15th November 2017