Grammy award winning DJ Mark Ronson and French actress wife Josephine de La Baume have split.
De La Baume filed for divorce from the musician citing irreconcilable differences. She is asking the court to award her spousal support, as well as for Ronson to pay her legal fees.
Ronson and De La Baume married in 2011 in the South of France. They do not have any children together.
Oldham family lawyers
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make this difficult time a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for Oldham family lawyers then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Domestic abuse isn’t always physical - 13th June 2019
- International Day of Families 2019 - 16th May 2019
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017
- The last tango for dancing duo? - 12th December 2017