Criminal InjuriesIf you have been the victim of a crime of violence, for example if someone has assaulted you, then you can claim. Ordinarily the person may not be insured for that type of claim or the person who assaulted you may have run away.

In these cases compensation is paid by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

Even if you do not know who attacked you or they cannot be found, you can still claim. You can also claim even if you knew your attacker.


‘I am writing to thank Wrigley Claydon Solicitors for the skilful and professional way in which my mother’s accident claim was handled……’ – Susan Monk (Client) Read more testimonials

For more information or to discuss your Criminal Injuries claim please call us on 0161 785 3534.

Team: Vijay Srivastava and Shalish Mehta

Personal Injury contact form

Personal Injury form