James Stunt, the billionaire husband of Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter Petra was ordered out of his marital home by a High Court Judge.
The Central Family Court heard Petra moved out of the couple’s £75million West London mansion in February and rented a three-bedroom home during a bitter £5billion divorce battle.
It is expected that the divorce settlement between the couple could be the biggest in celebrity history. The pair have an estimated combined fortune of £5.5bn including the Chelsea mansion and a £158m LA property. Stunt – who owns an international gold bullion firm – is said to be worth £3.3bn. Eccleston is set to inherit half of her father’s – form F1 owner – £2.5bn fortune.
The couple have three children; daughter Lavina (4) and twin sons James Jnr and Andrew (2).
The High Court divorce hearing is currently ongoing.
At Wrigley Claydon, we fight on your behalf to make the difficult process of separation and divorce a little easier. We are experienced family lawyers and can assist you with the legal aspects of any family situation in which you may find yourself. We deal with our cases sensitively.
If you are looking for divorce solicitors or family advice then please call 0161 785 3521 to speak to Terri Pickup in our Family Department or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Terri Pickup (see all)
- Care and supervision cases in 28 week wait for court date - 5th January 2018
- Financial Remedies Court pilot set for February 2018 - 20th December 2017
- The last tango for dancing duo? - 12th December 2017
- Transgender woman denied access to children takes fight to Court of Appeal - 20th November 2017
- Divorce payout failure for ex footballer Ginola - 17th November 2017